Los Angeles, California
Ft Worth, Texas
- Ability to read, write, understand direct written instruction, and receive and transmit information normally acquired through attainment of a high school diploma or equivalency (GED).
- Nursing Student that has completed their first semester of nursing school and have successfully passed nursing fundamentals.
- Successful completion of Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) training acquired through on-the-job training.
- Demonstrates proficiency with taking blood pressure, temperature, and pulse acquired through on-the-job training.
- Demonstrates proficiency with administering a variety of routine patient care procedures acquired through on-the-job training.
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal communication skills to establish and maintain cooperative work relationships.
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required to be obtained within 30 days of hire.