Los Angeles, California
San Francisco, California
New London, Connecticut
Kingston, New York
State College, Pennsylvania
Mount Sterling, Illinois
Taguig City, Philippines
- Graduation from an accredited Bachelors of Science in Nursing, Associate Degree in Nursing or Nursing Diploma program. Bachelors or Masters strongly preferred.
- Current state licensure as Registered Nurse.
- Demonstrated experience planning, coordinating, evaluating and/or directing educational activities of clinical personnel
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as a bedside RN
- CPR/BCLS certification. ACLS preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.