Albuquerque, New Mexico
Kingston, New York
Saint Louis, Missouri
Durham, North Carolina
Rainbow City, Alabama
Great Falls, Montana
Westchester County, New York
Palo Alto, California
Camp HIll, Pennsylvania
- Graduation from an accredited Bachelors of Science in Nursing, Associate Degree in Nursing or Nursing Diploma program. Bachelors or Masters strongly preferred.
- Current state licensure as Registered Nurse.
- Demonstrated experience planning, coordinating, evaluating and/or directing educational activities of clinical personnel
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as a bedside RN
- CPR/BCLS certification. ACLS preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.