All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Nursing Clinical Ladder Program
Team Based Nursing Model
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Location: 1500 SW 1st Ave Ocala, Florida 34471
The community you’ll be caring for:AdventHealth Ocala
Horse Capital of the World – Home to the World Equestrian Center
Affordable cost of living
Destination for outdoor enthusiast (golf, kayaking, horseback riding, nature trails)
Vibrant downtown area with award winning establishments
Family friendly with many parks and recreations
Driving distance to Gainesville, St. Augustine, Orlando, Tampa, Sarasota
Part of the community since 1898, providing healthcare to Marion County for over 120 years
AdventHealth Hospital Ocala offers a broad spectrum of services, with programs that are nationally recognized and accredited
Spectacular springs throughout the county
The role you’ll contribute:
Responsible for the patient care in the Wound care center. This includes, but is not limited to, utilization of skills in organization, planning, implementing, evaluating, and providing care through the use of hospital and nursing standards.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Demonstrates proficiency with wound care dressings, edema control and other current proven methodologies.
· Ensures patient needs are met when accompanying patients to exam/procedure room; assisting patients as needed with walking, transfers, dressing, collecting specimens, preparing for exam, etc
· Maintain a clean, fully stocked exam and procedure room with 100% compliance regarding cleaning and sterilization and sorting, storing supplies; restocking exam/procedure rooms based on office needs.
· Demonstrates the ability to assess and provide the necessary care to all patients under the direct supervision of the physician/advanced practitioner. Able to manage a number of patients at the same time with high energy and organization.
· Review lab results for needed provider action and follow up and provide initial and ongoing assessment on each patient to include face to face and telephone triage.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.