All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Team Based Nursing Model
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule:Full Time Seasonal
Shift: 6:45 p.m.-7:15 a.m., Every other Weekend
Location: 1395 S Pinellas Avenue, Tarpon Springs, Florida 34689
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth North Pinellas
Top Quality outcomes
Nurse Excellence Committee (NEC)/Governance
Leadership is accessible
Located on the Gulf of Mexico
The role you’ll contribute:
Directs/manages and provides care for a set number of patients utilizing the nursing process, to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care. Health care needs are identified with the patient and family: formulates plan, sets goals for care, and educates patient and family. Evaluates patient outcomes in response to the plan and revises as patient needs/responses requires. Provides leadership and direction when working with a group of care-givers. Represents the Department of Patient Care Services in a professional and courteous manner.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
Individuals must possess these knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and to demonstrate that s/he can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
1. The professional Registered Nurse demonstrates autonomy by making sound judgements and critical decisions in clinical practice and determines for self and staff growth and development needs.
2. Must demonstrate and maintain current knowledge and skills necessary to provide care/services appropriate to the age of patients served. Identifies knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span of the patient. Possess the ability to assess data and interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patient’s requirements relative to his or her age specific needs. Provides the care/services needed as described in the policies and procedures for the following age groups:
Neonatal Birth to 4 weeks (Women’s Center Only)
Infant 4 weeks to 1 year (ED/OCC)
Pediatric 1 year to 12 years (ED/OCC)
Adolescent: 13 years to 17 years (ED/OCC)
Adult: 18 years to 64 years
Geriatric: 65 + years
3. The level of knowledge and skill are maintained through position specific criteria-based job performance standards and age specific competency assessments.
4. Adheres to Hospital and Departmental Policies and Procedures.
5. Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, evaluate, and communicate patient care needs for the adolescent, adult, and geriatric patient.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
Please attach your updated resume, ACLS and BLS with your application
Associates Degree in Nursing
Current license as a Registered Nurse in the State of Florida
Current Basic Life Support within 90 days of hire.
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.