Our facility opened its 86-bed hospital in August of 2000. Located on 30 acres of pristine wetlands in Woodbury, MN, its the only hospital in the southeast metro area.
Woodwinds provides convenient and quality health care for the community. The campus includes a full-service hospital and emergency care department, doctors' offices, outpatient services, and auditorium.
Woodwinds not only provides a beautiful campus for our patients and employees we also off cross functional work. We do not work with specific surgery teams so each staff member is able to be proficient in each service we cover and can encounter variations in a day. We perform approximately 2,000 total joints a year including complex revisions in our 5 state of the art OR rooms and an additional OR in Jan 2022. We average 17-25 cases per day.
Our specialties include: Orthopedics, Upper Extremity, Podiatry, General, Gynecology, Neurospine, Orthopedic Spine, Urology, ENT, Opthalmology, and Vascular
.8 (64 hours every two weeks)
Rotating call weekends
Up to $7500 sign on
T his position is eligible for our loan forgiveness program
This position is eligible for $2000 referral bonus. If you are a Fairview employee and want to learn more about the referral bonus program Click Here.
Review case cart to ensure necessary equipment is available for case.
* Scrub-in to sterile field and set-up instrumentation for case.
* Assists the surgeon by passing instruments during procedure.
* Assists with OR room turnover between cases.
* Gathers OR equipment and positioning devices as needed, cleans and returns to storage locations.
* Counts instruments at the completion to ensure all items are accounted for.
* Ensures specimens are correctly identified prior to sending to laboratory for testing.
* Verifies medications are accurately measured and labeled.
* Maintains knowledge of, and complies with, all relevant laws, regulations, policies, procedures and standards.
* Actively participates in creating and implementing improvements.
* Performs other responsibilities as needed/assigned.
Trade or Vocational Certification from an accrediated surgical tech program or in process of
Together with the University of Minnesota and University of Minnesota Physicians we have created M Health Fairview. M Health Fairview is the newly expanded collaboration among the University of Minnesota, University of Minnesota Physicians, and Fairview Health Services. The healthcare system combines the best of academic and community medicine — expanding access to world-class, breakthrough care through our 10 hospitals and 60 clinics.
Fairview Health Services (fairview.org) is an award-winning, nonprofit health system providing exceptional care across the full spectrum of health care services. Fairview is one of the most comprehensive and geographically accessible systems in the state, with 10 hospitals—including an academic medical center and long-term care hospital—serving the greater Twin Cities metro area.
Its broad continuum also includes 60 primary care clinics, specialty clinics, senior living communities, retail and specialty pharmacies, pharmacy benefit management services, rehabilitation centers, counseling and home health care services, medical transportation, an integrated provider network and health insurer PreferredOne. In partnership ...with the University of Minnesota, Fairview’s 32,000 employees and 2,400 affiliated providers embrace innovation to drive a healthier future through healing, discovery and education.