Kadlec Clinic has an exciting opportunity for an Operating Room Registered Nurse to join our growing Ambulatory Surgery Center team\!
Shift Details: Per Diem\.8/10 hour shifts\. Mon\-Fri\.
- Graduation from an accredited nursing program required\.
- One year recent operating room experience –or –* *successful completion of a Peri\-Operative Program required\.
- Current WA State RN Licensure required\.
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS required\.
- Moderate sedation experience required\.
- ACLS required within 6 months from date of hire into the position\.
- PALS required within 6 months from date of hire into the position\. Preferred Qualifications:
- BSN from an accredited educational institution preferred\.
- Certification in related specialty area preferred\.
- Bi\-lingual or multi\-lingual skills preferred\.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
As a Registered Nurse you willdirect responsibility and accountability for the care of the patient during the intraoperative phase of surgery and endoscopic procedures; Utilizes the nursing process to provide comprehensive nursing care Peri\-Operative phase; Coordinates total patient care in coordination with other health care team members; Functions as a patient advocate utilizing the Patient's Bill of Rights; Demonstrates professional growth and development by accepting responsibility and accountability for one's nursing practice; Serves as a liaison between physicians, staff, patients and their families to facilitate safe and effective flow of patient care in a manner consistent with the Mission, Vision and Values of Kadlec Regional Medical Center; and assists in providing direction and supervision of nursing and support staff, as well as perform related duties as assigned\.
- Acts as a resource to staff, physicians, and visitors\.
- Verifiestheoperative procedureusingtheconsentform,patient'sstatementandifneededthesurgeon'sverificationpriortoprocedure\.
- Notestheconditionoftheskinfor rashes,bruises,lesionsandpreviousincisions\.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details —
Provide safe compassionate care\. We promise to answer the call of every person we serve; to know them, care for them and ease their way\. We are committed to safety, compassion, respect, integrity, stewardship, excellence and collaboration\.
Located in sunny Tri\-Cities, WA, Kadlec is the largest non\-profit healthcare provider in the region\. Kadlec is the premier choice for customer service excellence, providing compassionate healthcare to the region by combining cutting\-edge technology and innovation with evidence\-based, patient\-focused care\. Kadlec is proud to be part of Planetree \(Planetree\.org\) and continues to be recognized nationally as a "Best in Class Employer"\. Kadlec does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, age, color, religion, national origin, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Law\. EOE\.To learn more, click here: http://www\.kadlec\.org/careers/about\-kadlec
Schedule: On Call
Job Category: Clinic/Ambulatory Care Nursing
Req ID: 152846