Providence is calling a Construction Project Manager to Providence Health & Services in Portland, OR.
We are seeking a Construction Project Manager to be responsible for day to day management of capital projects located within owned and leased properties. Typical project sizes range from $25,000 to $100M.
In this position you will:
- Be responsible for providing project leadership, coordination and facilitating teamwork of project teams to meet project goals.
- Be accountable for developing and maintaining project budgets.
- Be responsible for working with department managers, service line directors and chief executives to develop project scopes.
- Be responsible for developing and managing RFP's for architectural and general construction services. Review, score, interview and recommend for award.
- Participate in design meetings with architectural and end user teams.
- Review design documents for quality, ensure compliance with standards and local agency requirements.
- Be responsible for developing infection control procedures with safety and accreditation teams. Monitor compliance of procedures during construction.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelors degree in construction management, architecture or business management.
- Six (6) or more years of commercial construction experience with three (3) years in a health care setting.
- Valid driver's license.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Working knowledge of infection control procedures.
- Must be able to travel.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
About the department you will serve .
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for all eight regions of Providence Health & Services from Alaska to California. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Project & Program Management - Non-Clinical
Req ID: 147958